mardi 12 mai 2015

Knitting and crochet blog week, 2e jour / day 2

(English below)

Le thème d'aujourd'hui me semble tout aussi difficile que celui d'hier : "it's all about you" (« tout sur vous »). Hum. Je vous ai quand même déjà raconté pas mal de choses sur moi. 
Vous connaissez ma profession (pour ceux qui débarquent, un énooooooooorme indice dans le nom de ce blog). 
Vous savez que je suis musicienne à mes heures perdues. 
J'ai répondu à plusieurs tags qui vous ont révélé (presque) tous mes petits secrets. 

Alors je vous laisse la parole : posez-moi une question et j'y répondrai à la suite de cet article (sauf si elle est trop indiscrète, bien évidemment).

À vos points d'interrogation !!!! ;)



Well, this year does not inspire me very  much as for the themes! Today is "all about you", that is all about me. I think I have already said quite a lot about me on this blog.
You know what I do for a living. Well, the title of my blog is in French but it translates as "knitting, translation and other misdemeanors" (or something like that), if I am not a thief nor a professional knitter, you can guess what my daily work is about ;) 

I also told you what I do in my spare time, especially here
But it is true that I might have said more in French as I answered quite a few tags.

So today I am handing you the microphone (or the keyboard, better said) and will answer your questions if there is anything you want to know about me. Provided the question is not too personal, of course.

I am waiting for your questions! :) 

2 commentaires:

rachel a dit…

une question une question : si tu avais quelque chose a changer (une chose seulement) cela serait quoi ?...;)

Lydely a dit…

@ rachel : J'aimerais me poser moins de questions. :)
Et toi ?